Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Ensemble

Tonite we put our items in the ensemble box and will not touch them for the next year. It was a time of great emotion and tears. I cannot tell you what we put in the box; that is private for us. But as in Master class, it was a way to be open and come together as a group. The richness and incredibly personal aspect of each of the objects was amazing, and made me feel so very honored to be a member of this group. If even 1/10 of what I saw tonite makes it on stage then mark my words, the class of PAC 2009 is gonna kick some serious tail. Period.

Come watch us fly our dreams. I promise you won't be disappointed.

~Jack

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck during these next 12 weeks, I can't wait to see what becomes of you...

sarah

Anonymous said...

Jack and the other 8!

This is going to be so exciting watching this class continue to grow and develop. You are going to have a fabulous year.....and I am rooting for you.

paul