Wednesday, March 11, 2009

From Cats to Lazy Boys

Okay, so the groomer from my Vet’s office (I’ve gotten to know her over the years) came to the show Saturday night and brought six friends with her. She called me this morning and told me that they are still talking about the show and the theater (they thought it was “a very” cool space”) were just terrific! In addition, she told me that they thought that the acting was” fabulous” It is a wonderful thing when your cats lead you to folks who enjoy the theater!!

In addition, last summer I bought some furniture at Lazy Boy and told the sales staff about the theater. Well three of them came to the show (they were the ones who brought the flowers the night of preview). At any rate, they loved the show and said that they will or have bought tickets for the future performances. You never know who you’ll meet when you go furniture shopping!!

One more thing, I think I’m having a bit of post partum depression letting “Kate” go. Yesterday was the first day that I didn’t re-read my lines. I may end up being a Spanish nanny from Brooklyn!

-Linda Merican

1 comment:

Jack Wells said...

Heh, I've been giving brochures Out to the guys I buy the strollers from; maybe they'll come to see their strollers, lol!