Saturday, June 6, 2009

Oh me, oh my, what a tangled web we weave, how can I express in words what the past week has been like? Undeniably rewarding, but still I cant help but think my body would be thanking me right now if I had turned down the sound tech job. I stretched myself a little thin and am only now starting to feel the burn of it. Now that the final performance of the first week is over and I get to enjoy my first day off in 2 weeks, I realize just how tired I am. I really cant complain because this cast has been at it much harder for much longer than I have, and with wonderful results. I just feel like I have on gotten the grove down yet for how the conservatory operates, and so when I try to operate on the way I am expected to perform in say my job or at other schools I have attended I find myself falling drastically short, or getting overly frustrated when things dont go how I expect them to. its a learning curve that at times seems insermountable to me.

No comments: