Saturday, July 4, 2009

...

To paraphrase:

"If today was your last day at PAC, how would you feel?"

It's simple. I'd

Kiss today goodbye
The sweetness and the sorrow
Wish me luck, the same to you!
But I can't regret
What I did for love,
What I did for love.

Look, my eyes are dry
The gift was ours to borrow
We did what we had to do
Won't forget, can't regret
What I did for love.
What I did for love.

Gone, love is never gone
As we travel on,
Love's what we'll remember...

...

Anything added to that seems like sentimentalized blather, so I won't. In two weeks I will be missing my ensemble. Graduating is an awesome, exciting, joyous thing and yet...

"I feel like my heart is breaking. Why am I so sad?"

~Jack

1 comment:

Simona Constantin said...

I am totaly with you!!! that is wonderful written about what I feel too!

with Love
Simona