Friday, January 25, 2008

Portland Actors Conservatory gives birth....

...to a new thing we like to call "The Blog"
 Allow me to introduce myself:  
My name is Sarah Farrell.
I am the Manager of all things Production at the Portland Actors Conservatory. 
Don't ask me what I do.
I can't articulate, I only execute. 
How did I come to find myself at the Portland Actors Conservatory?
Well (pause...sigh...yawn), that is a long story.
But, perhaps this page of blogs will help to tell, not only my story, but many.
So I invite you, who ever you are, to read... and to receive... and to possibly even...respond.
Stay tuned.
I know I will.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huzzah! Good work, Sarah.

Anonymous said...

So how do I become a full flegid....a full fleggd....as full fl...a real contributer?

Scott

Scott(y) said...

Another test comment. Sarah, feel free to delete it.

Scott