Monday, June 23, 2008

And then there were none

No more plays, anyway. It was with a feeling of great sadness that I left PAC on Sunday after our cleaning tasks were complete. We still have the graduation showcase, yes, but Sunday was the last time we would all be part of a play together. It is sad. The Hiding Place was a lot of fun. It was hard, yes, and I certainly struggled with aspects of it throughout, but by the end I felt good about what we had all done. Now it is finished, and in only a few weeks we'll be leaving PAC and going our separate ways. I'm trying hard to see this as the beginning of something new and exciting, but sometimes I can only see the end in things. What I can say is that as well as the training and experience, I will be taking with me all the great people I've met and the friendships I've made in the last 2 years or so. You all know who you are. I thank you from the deepest part of my thanking place.

- Tom

2 comments:

Scott(y) said...

It's definitely the beginning of something new...you have to write the score to "Donnerstrasse," get my percussion skills and shape and help co-write "Scrivener's: A Herman Mellvillian Office Romance."

I can't do all these things alone.

Jack Wells said...

You're welcome Tom, from the very bottom of my welcoming place ;)

~Jack