Monday, April 14, 2008

Moving Ever Onward

Yes, the opening weekend of The Secret Rapture is now in the past, and man are my arms tired. From all the bird imagery... get it? No? But seriously folks, now I face the next two weeks of performances. Will I resist reading reviews until the run is over? How many more people can I bully into coming to see us? Will some jerk ask me an impossible question during the talk-back, causing me to faint on stage? Oh, the dramatic tension is thick (note the lame attempt at witty word play there? Oh yeah). Find out these answers and more in the next two weeks. Be there!

1 comment:

Scott(y) said...

Preparation is the key to avoiding a bad talk-back experience. Here are some questions you might consider while you prepare.

1) Is it confusing being named Tom, and playing a character named Tom?

2) How do you know what to say during the play?

3) During the battle scene, what is Tom's reasoning for not deploying his heavy infantry to the right of the field of battle where it might have successfully defended the enemy's advance up the road?

Scott