Friday, April 4, 2008

We're knee deep in Tech week

After a long but productive Cue to Cue the show seems to be pulling together. Now it feels like it's crunch weekend. Can I make my costume change in time? What's going on with the lights? What's my cue? Can my hair and boobs possibly get any bigger??? All of these important questions will be answered in due time. What else is Tech Week for? Our health? PLEASE!!! I am super excited though to have all my co-workers coming to see the show. It's the first time they'll get to see what I do when I leave work everyday. Probably very different from anything they'd imagine! Who would guess they're being time warped back to 1988 England and trapped with family drama for over two hours. I don't know, but it sounds exciting!!!!

~Maria

No comments: