Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My grand debut...

...on the PAC blog is now here. How will it go? Will I make a fabulous splash or crash down into the abyss of hacky hams. My stomach clenchs as the mouse moves slyly towards the "Publish Post" button and I am only a click away from fame.

"If you’re in a play and you have the same jokes to deliver, eight times a week, it’s endlessly fascinating, just trying to hit it each time, and maybe a little bit quicker, a little big later, trying to feel the air in which you’re about to place it. To have 400 people laugh at the same times, you would go to your grave trying to get it right. And it’s also very glamorous when it’s on film, cause you’re not there. I love it when a producer phones up and says: ‘It played very well in France. They were laughing.’ In France."
–Bill Nighy

Gigglingly yours,
Jack

No comments: