Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Looking Back

I remember about a year ago, when Level III had just ended, one of the class of 2007 saying something like "you guys were so much better than we were last year," and thinking, "yeah, right, but thank you for the nice words." And yet here I am thinking the very same thing about this year's Level III classes. I like to think that I've come a long way since that day I faced an audience for the first time, but on Monday it seemed like those actors had already moved beyond where I am now. I am trying not to feel bitter about it. :)

Congratulations to the Level III classes! You made me laugh, you made me cry - well, not really, I am far too manly for that - you made me proud of all of you.

- Tom

1 comment:

Simona F. said...

Hey Tom,

thank you sooo much for your encourage, that helps very much...also we probably think the same like you last year "yeah of course, he is just nice, don´t belive it...but thanks"...smile.

If I will get this high level I saw you guys acting this year...THAN I will be really proud!!!

...but thanks ;-)))

Simona