Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Showcase Madness

It has begun! OK, OK, it's about to begin. But rehearsals are done with, and I have received my last note ever from Beth Harper. For that matter, from any PAC teacher! How crazy an idea is that? Pretty f-ing crazy. Now it is time to get up there and try my best to do PAC proud.

I would like to publicly thank all the amazing teachers who have been an important part of my life for the last two years. There really is nothing I can say that would express what I feel for all of you, so I'm not going to try. I can only hope that you have some idea of what you mean to me and what you have done for me. This is the point at which I would start to cry if I were saying this out loud, so I think I'll just stop. I love you all.

- Tom

PS I should know by now that I get weird and sentimental in the small hours of the night and avoid embarrassing myself in this manner. Oh well.

2 comments:

beth said...

You are wrong. I have one more note for you: Why are you up at 2 am? Don't you know you have a show tonight? GO TO BED! There! That's my last note.

Beth

PS I can't help my self.....I have one more note: SHINE ON! The work you have done has already made PAC proud,so now, make yourself proud by putting what you know to good use out in the big 'ol world!

Scott(y) said...

Tom is awake at 2:00AM because he's staring at his headshot, hypnotized by its awesome powers.

No wait...that's me staring at Tom's hypnotic headshot.

Scott(y)